Wish you could enjoy alfredo sauce at home without having to spend a fortune? Believe it or not, you can make this creamy chicken alfredo recipe at home without any tricky techniques or high-calorie ingredients. All you need are some simple ingredients and some time to prepare. Follow these steps and you’ll be indulging in the best chicken alfredo sauce ever in no time!
What you need for this creamy chicken alfredo recipe
This chicken alfredo recipe is sure to please. Its rich and creamy, thanks to the heavy cream and chicken stock. You’ll also need unsalted butter to give it that delicious and luscious flavor. Finally, add in the cooked chicken and cheese to finish it off. As simple as this alfredo dish is, there’s a lot of delicious flavors and textures going on. So why not give it a try? You wont regret it!
How to make the perfect creamy sauce
Making a creamy sauce is an art, and there’s no one-size-fits-all recipe. However, following these simple tips will help you achieve the perfect sauce every time. First, use an emulsion blender to create a light and fluffy sauce. Second, cook the sauce over low heat until it thickens – about 10 minutes should do the trick! If you’d like to add some flavor, try adding herbs, spices, or onion powder to the mix. And finally, make sure to store your sauce in a fridge or freezer to keep it fresh and chilled.
1 pound chicken breast, cut into thin strips
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, chopped (optional)
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons butter or margarine (optional)
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (I used button mushrooms)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups whole milk
2 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with butter or margarine.
- Season chicken strips with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to baking dish.
- If using onion, add it to the skillet and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms are browned, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add butter or margarine; stir until butter is melted. Stir in flour and milk; bring to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through and sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
How to bake the chicken perfectly
Baking chicken is a recipe for disaster if not done correctly. Follow these tips and you’ll be able to bake chicken perfectly every time. First, make sure your chicken is clean and dry. Next, season it with salt, pepper, paprika, and onion powder. This will give it a great flavor profile. Finally, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place the chicken in a greased baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through (165 degrees Fahrenheit). Don’t forget to serve it with your favorite side dish!
This creamy chicken alfredo recipe is a delicious and easy dish that will have you coming back for more! Make sure to follow the easy steps listed above to make the sauce and chicken perfectly. Bake them both until they’re cooked through and creamy, and you’ll have a dish that will wow your friends and family!